May 18-20, 2017
PTEE 2017 conference will focus on all aspects of physics teaching in engineering education. It will provide a broad exchange forum of ideas and experiences of physics teachers. All physicists concerned with physics teaching in engineering education are invited to contribute to the PTEE conference with their latest achievements and experiences.
A broad variety of topics will cover the most up-to-the-date problems such as:
- Project-based learning,
- Activating students,
- Selecting students and clickers,
- Great successes in lectures and labs,
- Video-analysis of motion,
- Physics didactics,
- Demonstrations and simulations,
- Physics laboratories and virtual labs,
- Role of physics teaching with regard to sustainable development,
- Industrial demands and interface with industry
- and related open themes.
For registration and full details, click here (external link).