AAEE2017 – 28th Australasian Association for Engineering Education Conference
December 10 - December 13AUD $450 - AUD $1090
AAEE-2017 is being hosted by Macquarie University Dept. of Engineering, and will be held at the Manly Novotel, Sydney, 10-13th December 2017. Manly is a lively beach-side suburb only 30 minutes by ferry from Circular Quay in Sydney.
The theme for AAEE-2017 is “Integrated Engineering”, which covers a range of sub-themes, such as:
- Integration of theory and practice in the learning and teaching process
- Interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary engineering programs and learning environments
- Integration of teaching and research in the engineering training process
- The role and impact of engineering students and educators in the wider community
- Systems perspectives on engineering education.
Integration is also about connections, e.g. between students and teachers, between students in learning together, and between educational institutions and industry and wider society in the engineering education process.
Visit the conference website for full details, call for paper information, and registration.